June 21 – 23, 2022 | #YRTech Pavilion – Enercare Centre, Toronto, Ontario
York Angel Investors is excited to partner with York Region Economic Development to bring the York Angels RADARxCOLLISION Pitch Sessions to the #YRtech Pavilion at Collision ’22!
Join us next week when we show off what we do, how we support some amazing startups and provide great opportunities for our great group of Angel Investors! Drop by to watch these great entrepreneurs pitch in front of our angels and experts for a chance to win prizes and a spot at our June Investment Meeting.
WHEN ARE THE SESSIONS?
- Canadian Startup Day | Tuesday, June 21: 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm
- Women Founders Day | Wednesday, June 22: 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
- International Startup Day | Thursday, June 23: 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm
WHAT WILL STARTUPS RECEIVE IF SELECTED TO PITCH?
- Two (2) General Attendee Tickets Courtesy of York Angels (Good for every day of the conference!)
- One (1) Opportunity to Pitch to Qualified Angel Investors
- 7 minutes to pitch
- 3-5 minutes for feedback and scoring
WHAT WILL THE THREE (3) WINNING STARTUPS RECEIVE?
- Each daily pitch winner will move to the next phase of pitching to York Angels at their next investment meeting!
- Additional prizes to be announced
Disclaimer: Tickets must be used by companies selected to pitch, are not transferable, and have no cash value. Expenses to get to and from Collision Conference are not included and companies must be available to pitch in-person. The York Angels RADARxCOLLISION Pitch sessions are not directly affiliated with Collision Conference and take place within the #YRtech Pavilion. This is an opportunity to pitch to qualified Angel Investors, but investment is not guaranteed.